Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Escapism on repeat


As another Polar night sets in and the quicksilver falls below -15, I feel like an escapist on repeat as I make some freestyle risoni bouillabaisse and dream away to the south of France and long forgotten hikes around Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. However, today was not only Arctic misery as I found out that the Lars Hierta Memorial Foundation has given me 20,000 SEK in conference travel funding for next year!

Otherwise I have spent most of the day recording online lectures about public administration for my future students at the “Basic Training Programme for Police Officers”. In the beginning I must admit that it felt quite odd to stand there in a room talking to myself but I am slowly learning how to make it at least somewhat less artificial. Fortunately, all the videos will be behind a login so I will not have to be publicly embarrassed on Youtube :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home